"The writer’s mind can surpass even the most intellectual minds." –A.M. Snow

Thursday, September 6, 2012

From the Depth of Ethereal

From the Depth of Ethereal

Such heavenly beauty beyond my human reach,
but a lowly soul this world does 'seech.
Lost in a time of tragedy and flutter;
there is a pain-so utter.
The Epiphany came in an instant and blinded me,
from the fear and rage that I now see.
I lay there in torment as time now fall,
night is the victim to this nature's call.
A haunting of melody that will not dispel;
Souls in torment as their lore now tell.
A perfect light arises from the shadows realm below,
the hidden world so far away where thoughts unspoken go.
And from the depth of Ethereal, I could still hear her heart beating;
one after another, the dark clouds are fleeting.
The dreams are real and time stands still if only you believe,
all things that test reality; the visions fools and children see.
From the Depth of Ethereal came howls of former corporeal,
as a soft gentle breeze now makes my heart feel at ease.
The wails of the dead now brings forth shudders of dread;
but this one lowly soul, peace is all she said.

-A.M. Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment